Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Daily Day 1





December 1, 2010

Hello, y'all! Today I will share with you a project that I bought when I was in Houston at Quilt Festival. The project is a wool applique on cotton fabric with some embroidery stitches. This project really went together fast and is ready for me to display for Christmas. I liked how fast the stitching went. It only took me about a week to get it all done. I decided to frame it instead of putting it in a pillow.

How did your first day of December go? Do you have your Christmas shopping in the bag? I will try to post something each day of December for a December Daily post.

Debbie in Louisiana

1 comment:

bettyp said...

I really like that Debbie!! That did go together fast!!
My first day of December was great !! Its my Birthday so thats always good!!! Haha!!!