Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Toy

I've been so exited because I got a new toy. I'm the proud owner of an ipad by apple and I just love it. I'm presently posting using my iPad. Hopefully this will work.

I'm also getting things together for the Hattiesburg Quilt Show for October 8, 9, and 10th. I'm trying to get some additional projects finished to bring with me. I will have lots of 25 fat quarters for $25.00 and/or 25 for $35.00. I'll also have lots of layer cakes, charm packs, and jelly rolls along with lots of patterns to use them up. They are actually fast and easy to make.

Till next time

Debbie
The Quilting Niche'

1 comment:

Pam W. said...

Oh my gosh, Debbie. I just ordered myself an iPad this morning! I'm so excited to see your post from your iPad. I figured traveling with the iPad would be better than taking along the laptop. Thanks for posting this.

Happy holidays!