Sunday, August 22, 2010

Getting Started

Thanks to Jamie for helping me get my blog up and running. I had computer problems last night and wasn't able to get on the web for some reason. Today was the day that we choose the Shop Hop winners and I will be calling them in the morning to let them know that they have won. Yes we have two winners from the Houma area. The person who won my store basket and our grand prize winner are both from Houma. I would have listed their names but would like to contact them first.
I will be closing my web site and only have the blog which I will be able to post more often. Pictures will be added along with what's new in the store. So stay tuned for a lot of inspiration, tips and techniques with a whole lot of fun.

Debbie from The Quilting Niche'

No comments: